SOFTWARE UPDATE NOTIFICATION: Sign up for our software update e-mail notification service to receive word when a new version of CLICK software is available.
Please read this document regarding critical problems with CLICK software versions prior to v1.12. Versions 1.12 and higher address these issues.
Programming Software v2.00 (68.7 MB)
CLICK Programming Software CLICK Firmware v1.00 v1.00 v1.10 v1.10 v1.11 v1.12 v1.20 v1.20 v1.21 v1.30 v1.30 v1.31 v1.31 v1.32 v1.33 v1.33 v1.40 v1.40 v2.00 v2.00
This ZIP file contains CLICK Programming software version 2.00, the Koyo USB-Serial Driver (necessary if you plan to program your CLICK PLC through a USB port using the supported USB cable), and the software installation guide. This download also includes the latest CLICK firmware. Unzip the file to a directory on your computer and run the Install program.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CLICK PLC Windows-based programming software works with Windows® 2000 Service Pack 4, XP Home or Professional, Vista (32 bit), and Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit for both).
- Personal Computer with a 333 MHz (2000 SP4/XP), 800 MHz (Vista), 1 GHz (Windows 7 and Windows 8) or higher processor (CPU) clock speed recommended; Intel Pentium/Celeron family or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor recommended .
- SVGA 1024x768 pixels resolution. (1280x1024 pixels resolution recommended).
- 150MB free hard-disk space.
- Memory (free RAM): 128MB (512MB recommended) for 2000 SP4/XP; 512 MB (1 GB recommended) for Vista, 1 GB (2 GB for 64 bit) for Windows 7 and Windows 8
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (only if installing software from a CD-ROM)
- 9-pin serial port or USB port for project transfer to PLC (USB port communications also requires USB-to-serial converter. Note: USB-to-serial convertor does not support XP Mode of Windows 7.)
Note: Programming cable is also required for communications between PC and PLC.
Changes since v1.40
- Supported the new Ethernet Basic and Standard PLC units. (8 part numbers in total)
- Supported the bumpless RUN time edit with the new Ethernet PLC units.
- Supported the date and time change without using the CLICK software. (See the help topic CL194 'How to Change Date and Time without using CLICK Programming Software' for details.)
- Added the View I/O MODBUS Addresses button to the System Configuration window. By clicking this button, the new I/O MODBUS Addresses window is opened and you can check the MODBUS addresses assigned to the discrete and analog I/Os.
- Modified the Connect to PLC window to support the Ethernet connection.
- Modified the Receive and Send instructions to support the built-in Ethernet port (Port 1) on the new Ethernet PLC units.
- Modified the CLICK Project Loader to support the new Ethernet PLC units.
- From Ver. 2.00, each version of the CLICK Programming Software will be installed in a new folder. This means you can keep different versions of the CLICK Programming Software on a PC.
Changes since v1.33
- Supported new analog I/O modules.
- Supported new discrete combo I/O modules.
- Supported new System Monitor window.
- Improved the System Configuration window to display the DF addresses assigned to analog I/O points.
- Fixed the problem that only 6 paper sizes were available in the Print window.
Changes since v1.32
- This version includes new CPU firmware V1.33. It fixed a bug that Analog CPU modules read a wrong analog input value occasionally. The CPU firmware V1.30 and V1.31 had this bug.
Changes since v1.31
- Fixed the problem that the CLICK Programming Software tried to include old firmware V1.30 into the CLICK Loader file instead of the correct firmware V1.31 when the CLICK Loader file was exported.
Changes since v1.30:
- This version includes new CPU firmware V1.31 that fixed some major bugs found in firmware V1.30.
Changes since v1.21:
- Improved the Send instruction (ASCII) by supporting the NULL code as an embedded ASCII character.
- Modified the Receive/Send instructions and their setup windows no longer display the setup parameters that are not supported by the selected protocol.
- Fixed the problem that unnecessary warning messages were displayed even if the analog I/O setup was correct.
Changes since v1.20:
- Improved Find, now supports searching by Instruction type.
- Improved Address Picker, now opens at address used in the current instruction.
- Improved Error flag (Port2=SC101, Port3=SC103) now shown in Receive instruction of ASCII mode.
- Fixed the problem that Cross Reference only shows start and end addresses used in Math instruction (SUM operation).
- Fixed the problem that Cross Reference does not show DF addresses assigned to Analog I/O.
- Fixed the problem that Math instruction sometimes does not work correctly with constant values.
- Fixed the problem that CPU Built-in I/O Setup shows unclear error message when deselecting "Continuous Address".
Changes since v1.12:
- Support for new CPU units
- Support for new input modules:
- Improved the Rung Comment feature to support Arabic.
- Fixed the problem that the Print dialog output the PDF file without allowing the user to rename the file and select the save location.
Changes since v1.11:
- When there are three branches in a rung, Coil and/or Box instructions could be energized unexpectedly.
- When two OR circuits were connected to the same vertical line (master line), there was a syntax error. (OR circuit = Two or more Contact instructions are connected in parallel.)
- The syntax error check algorithm was improved to prevent any incorrect ladder programs from downloading into the CLICK PLC.
- The Drum instruction no longer consumes a TD address in the Event Base mode.
Changes since v1.10:
- Added the CLICK Project Loader tool. This tool is available from the Start menu. See the CLICK Project Loader User Guide for details. (This is also available from the Start menu.)
- Added the Override View.
- Added the Exact Match option to the Address Picker, Cross Reference View and Find windows.
- Included the CLICK Hardware user Manual.
- Improved the communication between the CLICK Programming Software and the CLICK PLC. This improvement would reduce the risk of the software crash that some customers had experienced.
- Changed the icons for the interrupt programs.
- Fixed the problem that the CLICK Programming software opened on the Windows with a European language setup didn't accept the comma as the decimal point.
- Fixed the problem that the Timer instruction was set to retain the current timer value and there were 2 contacts in parallel (OR connection) connected to the enable input of the Timer instruction, the Timer was enabled from the beginning even though the both contacts were off.
Changes since v1.00:
- Supported new Analog CPU modules.
- Added the Battery Backup Setup dialog for the Analog CPU modules.
- Added the Calendar/Clock Setup dialog for the Analog CPU modules.
- Added the Com Port 3 Setup dialog for the Analog CPU modules.
- Improved the CPU Built-in I/O Setup dialog to support the Analog CPU modules.
- Added the Text View.
- Added the ASCII data type.
- Supported 2400 and 4800 bps on Com Port 2 and 3.
- Added the new System Data Registers to store the no communication time period on the Com Ports. (SD41, SD51 and SD61).
- Added the two Fill Down buttons to the Drum instruction.
- Improved the Copy instruction (Single Copy mode) to support the Pointer addressing as the Destination parameter.
- Improved the Receive instruction (ASCII mode) to store the length of the received text message.
- Improved the Send instruction (ASCII mode) to embed the ASCII codes and Memory Addresses in the text message.