FIRMWARE/SOFTWARE UPDATE NOTIFICATION: Sign up for our update e-mail notification service to be notified of updates to ViewMarq firmware or software.
ViewMarq Configuration Software version 2.05 (File Size = 58.9 MB)
This file will install the ViewMarq Configuration software version 2.05.
Please see the README file that installs with the software for a full list of Fixed Bugs as well as the complete list of New Features, Improvements and Known Issues. Refer to the help files for details and instructions.
Save the file to your computer, unzip the contents, and run setup_viewmarq.exe to install the program properly.
It is recommended that you uninstall the previous version of the ViewMarq software before installing version 2.05.
NOTE: It is always recommended that you keep backups of all files that you feel are important for future use. This will protect your work in the case of any type of software or hardware problem that can sometimes occur with any operating system while installing new software.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Personal Computer with a 333 MHz or higher processor (CPU) clock speed recommended; Intel® Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor recommended
- Keyboard and Mouse or compatible pointing device
- XVGA color video adapter and monitor with at least 1024 x 768 pixels required, 64K color minimum
- 50 MB free hard-disk space
- 512 MB free RAM
- CD-ROM or DVD drive if installing software from the CD
- Serial Port or Ethernet 10/100 Mbps port for configuring LED Display
- Operating System - Windows 8, Windows 10
Help File v2.05 (23.0 MB, Updated March 2020)
This file is the latest available help file for the ViewMarq software. Download and unzip this help file.