SOFTWARE UPDATE NOTIFICATION: Sign up for our software update e-mail notification service to receive word when a new version of KEPDirect OPC Server Software is available.
KEPDirect Server v5.11.263.0 (29.2 MB)
Please view the Release Notes for a comprehensive list of changes and additions to the software.
This file is the full package download for our KEPDirect OPC Server. The software installs as a demo version prior to registration at which time you will receive a file to unlock your unlimited version. Our latest KEPDirect package includes all drivers and help file documentation for connection to the DirectLOGIC PLCs and EBCs, the Productivity3000 PAC, and our Ethernet-enabled GS and Durapulse drives. Without a keycode for a purchased software license, the server will run for two hours at a time.
Minimum PC requirements
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- 1 GB installed RAM
- 180 MB available disk space
- Ethernet Card (required for Ethernet drivers or serial drivers that utilize Ethernet encapsulation)
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and monitor
- Keyboard and Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 (Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate)
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista (Business, Enterprise, and Ultimate)
- Windows Server 2003 (Service Pack 2)
- Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)
Note: When installed on a 64 bit operating system, the application will run in a subsystem of Windows called WOW64 (Windows-on-Windows 64 bit). WOW64 is included on all 64 bit versions of Windows and is designed to make differences between the operating systems transparent to the user.