GSoft2 Software - Configure and Control Drive Parameters
Windows 7 users: Additional driver file may be needed for connection to GS20(X). Download here:
GSLogic Software - Program Drive On-board PLCs
FIRMWARE UPDATE NOTIFICATION: Sign up for our update e-mail notification service to be notified of updates to GS20(X) firmware.
Download Firmware Files
Learn more about your GS20(X) drive through YouTube videos!
Download sample PLC programs for AutomationDirect PLCs:
Use the following download for easy integration of a GS20 drive with Ethernet communications card to most Rockwell Automation PLCs using an Add on Instruction.
Download an Excel (.xlsx) spreadsheet for easy visualization and cross reference of the PID control parameters. This spreadsheet is referenced in the PID video tutorials.
Download an Excel (.xlsx) spreadsheet for easy cross reference and comparison between GS2, GS4, and GS20 parameter sets:
This parameter file is useful for customers replacing a GS2 drive that want to utilize the new GS20 parameter structure, but have the drive configured as closely as possible to a default GS2 drive.
*AFTER LOADING THIS FILE, TEST THE DRIVE /MOTOR IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT TO ENSURE PROPER OPERATION BEFORE CONNECTING TO A LOAD. *
The steps to load this file are as follows:
- Download the Excel (.xlsx) file to your PC.
- Open GSoft2 and Connect to the new drive. Open the Parameters window.
- Click "Read" to load current Drive Parameters.
- Open the downloaded file. Use the "Rating" icon to change the drive type to the correct drive.
- Click "Write All" to download the config to the drive.
- Be sure to test the drive and motor before connecting load.